Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GRINDHOUSE -TRAILER



I don't normally Post twice in the same day, but X-mas cometh early for me with this homage to the stuff I used to watch with my dad and brother on 42nd st.

This is what I've been waiting for. This is what it's about. A Man, a motorcycle and a machine gun. A Stripper Whore with a machine gun leg. Tom Savini in another Zombie Flick.

This is the Robert Rodriguez part, and the others may be just some of the phony trailers thrown into this movie.

Rodriguez and Tarantino are officially GODS in my book.

PS- Fuck Ang Lee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A Man, a motorcycle and a machine gun"

-Guy Donovan , the Movie?

Oh wait, sorry.My bad . Different dude on motorcycle. ; )

This looks like fun, but..
if they have a movie like this with WEREWOLVES, then RR &QT will be GODS in my book.
-k

Lori said...

Okay, these guys scored points with me for getting Kurt Russell on board...but they have Michael Biehn, too?? That is so awesome. All that plus Machete and Rose's machine gun leg...what more could you want?

Okay, so they don't have werewolves. But it still looks great.

Unknown said...

Video No Longer available-Copyright infringment
Curse you Google!!!!!!