Monday, November 20, 2006

LOCK AND LOAD


Denis Leary rules -

From THE NEW YORK POST :

November 20, 2006 -- DENIS Leary had the crowd howling the other night at a New York Comedy Festival performance at Avery Fisher Hall. Leary sang "The Mel Gibson Blues" with such lyrics as, "I like to drink, I like to drive / I like to think that all the Jews got out of the Holocaust alive / My name is Mel, and can't you tell / I like tequila/I like a bagel, and I like lox / I've worked with Jews all over Hollywood, from Paramount to Fox / They kinda smell, they're goin' to hell / I like tequila."


PS- Dane Cook is overhyped, and sucks.

4 comments:

kegn_15 said...

"He's an asshole! Yeeooh-diddy-doh! DoH! Doh!
A-S-S-H-O-L-E!
Everybody!
A-S-S-H-O-L-E!"

TheOneTrueGuy said...

Now if only Denis would quit with the fireman show that makes all firemen look like a-s-s-h-o-l-e's and get back to a stand up career.

Unknown said...

denis leary, you nutty guy you!

Lori said...

Yeah, 'Rescue Me' is less than thrilling...but oh, how I love those Leary ditties.

Life's gonna suck when you grow up, you grow up, you grow up/Life's gonna suck when you grow up/It sucks pretty bad right now!