Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scarface the Video Game

"All I have in this word is my word and my balls...and I don't break them for nobody..." - Tony Montana

This is a pretty cool preview, since the ones in the movies altogether suck, ironically the video game world seem to know how to make them. Nice use of Motley Crue as well.

I'm saving up my allowance to get this game to feed my cravings for 1980's video crime games until GTA Vice City II finally comes out on the PS2. Since I'll most probably never get this filthy rich, and become a sociopath, it's cool to live vicariously through these games. Plus I admit to randomly carjacking and killin' people in them as a stress release especially after a long commute. The best is stealing an 18 wheeler and going on a rampage on everything on the streets, especially the cops for some reason.

First, The Warriors. Then The Godfather. Now if they only could come out with a TAXI DRIVER, and or a Escape From NY video game.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks like fun :D

yeah, i want a piece of you! Mother F@!@$^!

Anonymous said...

Do they have piles of Columbian nose candy* all over the place?





*quote from one of your youtube videos

-k

Unknown said...

But the captain is dead!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/books/03/07/captain.america/index.html