Saturday, July 21, 2007

VOTE for HARVEY DENT & THE LANDLORD




Hopefully BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT will kick ass. It's got 2 villians so I'm not gonna hold my breath as I did with Batman Begins, and in doing so had a great time with that movie.

I also see with lowered expectations INDIANA JONES and the LOST CITY. I figure I'll go in, and hopefully avoid the nasy negatives I'm keenly aware of about this one (Shia LeBoeuf as Jr.,Jr? ugh) and just have a good time. I'll admit that it's cool to see him in the fedora once again. Furthermore, it can't be as bad as the TV show...





Lastly , I found this on FUNNY OR DIE - Will Ferrell's website (thanks to Shelley) where he meets his landlord. Funnier than Ricky Bobby. (ugh)

10 comments:

Lori said...

Didn't Billy Dee Williams play Harvey Dent in Tim Burton's version? Hmm...I dunno...I like Aaron Eckhart as much as the next person, but it's gonna be hard to follow Lando.

Lori said...

Oops...forgot to add: HE'S GOT EVERYTHAAAAAAANNNNG.

Anonymous said...

I want my money! Bitch!

kegn said...

A package of vanilla wafers was more exciting than that young Indy tv show.
Boneless, brainless, and tasteless.

When Billy Dee saw the Batman sequels , was he not aware that he was not the films?
[old SNL joke]

TheOneTrueGuy said...

"Boneless, brainless, and tasteless."

So if vanilla wafers had bones or brains in 'em you'd like them better?

Just askin'

Anonymous said...

Yes they would be crunchy!

Don't try to figure out my train of thoughts Guy. You don't even know the color of the sky in my world!

hahahahaha

-k

JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

"...and you're not even good enough to smell my sh*t!"

-Bela Lugosi

TheOneTrueGuy said...

Buckle my trunions you fluffy-headed bunnylover!

If I had to guess at the color of the sky in Keegland it would be cotton candy pink with dark-yellow-bordering-on-orange streaks.

On second thought, instead of "streaks" make that "clumps".

Anonymous said...

"Buckle my trunions you fluffy-headed bunnylover!"

This is crazy leprechaun talk!

Gimme your Lucky Charms!


-K

TheOneTrueGuy said...

Sadly, I actually I got it from Wallace and Grommit.

I couldn't resist.