Sunday, February 26, 2006

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!






AEROSITH!!!!!


The Greatest Band since GWAR (but without the blood) check out their website here:


  • AEROSITH


  • I think they'll play Bar Mitvahs and Bachelor Parties, but they definitley ROCK more than the latest lameass trilogy!!!

    I just wonder what "Fun Buns" Princess Leia groupie action these rockers get, and if you hear any Satanic messages if you play their albums backward....

    Here they are in front of MADISON SQUARE GARDEN waiting to play in front of a packed house!




    Photo Credits: The Aerosith Website

    7 comments:

    Lori said...

    I know who's gonna be playing at your kid's first birthday party! Yeah!

    JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

    "It's the same old Vader, Same old Vader, Trance my friend!"

    (that's a riff from "Same old song and Dance" from Aerosmith for you Coldplay listeners out there)

    Unknown said...

    i'm with lori on this one! LOL i heard about hese guys a while ago, had no idea they were doing this...

    Lori said...

    Hey...I LIKE Coldplay. They're geniuses, d*mmit!

    Just kidding. Chris Martin's one of those musicians who you desperately wish would just shut up and play. And he names his kids after FOOD. It's kinda hard to take the guy seriously.

    But I'll give 'em this...they put on a great show.

    JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

    Coldplay's the only band that could make Pink Floyd's "THE FINAL CUT " album sound like "Sgt. Pepper".

    Lori said...

    Now don't be hatin' on the Final Cut, peckerwood!

    -Roger Waters.

    P.S. you're not so far off on the whole Coldplay thing, though.
    (God, Lori's gonna hate me for that!)

    JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

    Hey, I like Final Cut, I actually listened to it the other night- for the first time in it's entirety in about 10 years. It'll probably be the last time for 10 years. Still good, still depressing as ever. Still more upbeat than Coldplay.

    If you're a chick and like dudes whining about stuff fine - if you're a dude, I dunno... To quote the "40 Year Old Virgin"

    "How do I know you're gay?
    "How?!"
    "you listen to Coldplay...."