Wednesday, September 20, 2006

YOUTUBE




Back on.


Well as most of you know I've taken a long break from blogging with my newest obsession: Uploading video on YOUTUBE, which is probably the best distribution system for my kind of content. Plus it free.

As of this typing I've had 6900 viewings of videos I've created and re editited with more on the way. Plus I'm uploading movie trailers for film no one cares about from the 1970's and early 80's that I've had on a VHS tape for more than 10 years.

I'm actually quite amazed that PULP FICTION - Jedi Edition has moved as fast as it did; but after viewing some of the other trailers using the same idea and soundtrack I have to admit the one I recreated is pretty damn good, makes sense.

So sit back and subscribe friends because I've got a lot more footage to upload....

Stay Tuned....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your trailer for Werewolves on Wheels
Biker Werewolves!
I need to see that!

-k

Anonymous said...

I just saw your trailer for Werewolves on Wheels
Biker Werewolves!
I need to see that!

-k

Anonymous said...

ECHO!

-K

Lori said...

Good for you, man! Let the world see the genius that is Devo!

Now I can't watch any of the Star Wars movies now without hearing Goodfellas dialogue. That's not such a bad thing, actually. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey did you check out your Khan vs. Han video lately?
Looks like you irked a Trekkie

--k

Lori said...

I saw that! That's pretty funny.

Unknown said...

devo finally has the fan base he always wanted :D
-deirdre

kegn_15 said...

Don't abandon Blog!
Blog needs posting!
Blog needs love!

[Hulk smash!]