Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Vice President CHUCK NORRIS?




So Super Tuesday's over. For whatever reason the although I'm an Independent the Imperial Republican Regime currently in power moved me over to their side so I had to vote for one of those dudes.

Senator John McCain - I have a tremendous respect for this guy: 5 years in a POW hell hole in "Nam who STAYED behind with his me even though the 'Cong were going to let him go (that's the way I heard it at least) a respected Senator with a son in Iraq (how many other politicians can say that) but unfortunately even though he's a moderate Republican, his age was a factor in my vote.

4 -8 years ago if I had a gun to my head to vote Republican (mind you that Lincoln and TR Roosevelt were great GOP Leaders of a different era ) I guess I'd vote for Johnny.

Mitt Romney - This guy's a Canadian movie's version of what the American President should look like. So I passed... and he looks like Guy Smiley the Muppet.

So, I had to cast my vote with a Governor from Arkansas who doesn't believe in Creationism continuing the war in Iraq, Gay rights, abortion, and other issues I don't support.

BUT he could possibly make CHUCK NORRIS The Vice President of the United States? OH HELL YEAH!!!!! That I'm on board with.

Chuck Norris would find Bin Landen in a matter of hours, build up the Border fence and his breath would put the ozone layer back to normal....because CHUCK NORRIS IS GOD!

BONUS!

G.W. and U2 LIVE!

No comments: