Thursday, March 09, 2006

KNEEL before ZOD !



How did this guy not beat the crap out of Superman? He had 2 other Kryptonian evil criminals and couldn't get the job done. Sounds like the perfect politican and possible Presidential nominee for 2008. War on terror? KNEEL! Abortion? KNEEL! The economy? I said, KNEEL YOU CUR...

Can't you hear his acceptance speach? Sons and Daughers of Washington...I am your leader now...I am General Zod. Your ruler. Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions, your very lives, will gladly be given in tribute to me, General Zod! In return for your obedience you will enjoy my generous protection. In other words you will be allowed to live. Come and kneel before Zod! Bow down to ZOD!



Vote for Zod here: http://www.generalzod.net/
Photo Credits: General Zod .Net

8 comments:

kegn_15 said...

I'm not kneeling for anyone who looks like they are in an '80's English pop band.

Lori said...

"You WILL kneel down before me, George Bush! Both you and, someday... YOUR ASS!!!!"

Yeah, I know. It's 'heirs', not 'ass', but that's what it always sounded like to me.

G.

P.S. If old Zoddy is running as an independent, I'm all over that!

Lori said...

Hey Keegs...you gotta remember when that movie came out. 1977. That s*&% was the height of fashion...and pretty low key next to Supe's screaming blue and red and yellow get-up.

Lori said...

Whoops...sorry. 1978.

kegn_15 said...

"you gotta remember when that movie came out. 1977. That s*&% was the height of fashion.."

But it's 2006 now, and he's running for president and on the cover of Insanity Fair. Ol' Zoddy needs a makeover.

Lori said...

Yeah, true. He could get the Queer Eye guys to help him out and then toss 'em all into the Phantom Zone, never to be seen again.

Unknown said...

or Zod could dress up like he did in Pricilla Queen of the Desert? damn could that man dress like a woman!

JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

Badass Zod cross dressin' HA!