Thursday, August 31, 2006

ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !




Our college buddy Matthew "Chief" Flesher dropped in for the week for his buddy Corbin's wedding last Sunday. We had dinner with him last Thursday and I finally got the pix outta my camera. I was disappointed as I was still expecting him to maintain the beard. Ironically Josh has one now, to hide him from the scary Snakes on a Plane he was too much of a wuss to watch.



Nonetheless it was great to see him since he left LA back in 1999. I hadn't seen him since DP Somar's Wedding in 2003.
We all met at President Clinton's favorite restaurant right here in the heart of Burbank, BJ's.





I've added Chief's Sculpting site on the side bar links. He's actually sculpted a few action figures that I actually own. I guess he's like Dave Deneen who's Buddy Christ I own as well.



Happy trails Chief buddy! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Also - congrats to the Ryan's and their new spawn Jayden Ryan!

2 comments:

kegn_15 said...

yes Congratualtions to the Ryans

and Devo--
I just ran into Bullock today. Planets align or something? U Arts alumni appearances within a week.

Unknown said...

hey y'all :)
by now you all know that we're all home :) these pics of everyone are great! saying a HEY to chief!!!

ok, going to take my nap now, right next to our daughter(God i LOVE saying that ) :D

-deirdre